Learn how to turn a blank slate new construction house into a functional stylish, inviting home. In this latest episode of Design Talk with Carrie McCall, Carrie takes us inside her recent whole house design project and reveals how she turned her and her clients' shared vision into a stunning reality.
Addresses the following challenges:
- Warming up a new construction home- using design elements and furnishings to warm up the space
- Creating a stylish space that is also conducive for a growing young family incorporating practical design elements
- Creating a logical passageway from room to room using threads of the same color
- Marrying the couple’s different design tastes (husband more modern, embraces color and statement pieces, the wife is more drawn to neutral color palettes, less of a risk taker although willing to be pushed slightly outside her comfort zone.)
- Staying within a specified budget. Being thoughtful about investment pieces and places to save.